Friday, April 4, 2008

6 days and 1 hr to go

So i have broken the 1 week margin until these braces come off....i am so happy but honestly they have become such a part of me over the past 8 months, i might actually miss them. I really dont feel them now, cuz the inside of my gums are so numb still, however i do as some pointed out, HATE them when im eating....u cant do anything without checking them first for leftover lunch, haha.

So this week's gona fly by and it will be thursday i bet before i even realise it....everything seems to be good...i notice my teeth are in-line, midlines are together, but the lower is slightly recessed....should be alright as this is a usual bite, but of course, since my lower jaw recessed before, im freaking out that its moving again...so well double check with the ortho on thurs, but im sure he will say its just me being picky, hehe.

Anyways, thats it for now...ill try to post some teeth pics before the braces come off...hopefully sunday or monday for comparisons after...will be nice to compare all before, after, and after braces pics!

6 comments:

Tony, the Restless Foodie said...

OOOH - I had BBQ ribs for dinner that night to celebrate! You go out and enjoy something too!

Dragon (Karen) said...

Fantastic news!

Congratulations!!!

Tara said...

Good luck today! I can't wait to see the before and after pics. I was the same way about being picky with every little thing. I have my first cleaning post-op/braces today and I have a list of 5 questions for my dentist! Hey, we're just making them REALLY earn what we pay them!
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristy,
I've recently had my surgery 2 weeks ago. (it was both upper and lower jaw) I just got a couple of questions I hope you can assist me with:

When did most of the swelling go down for you?

Like you, My lower midline is alittle off to the left and isnt aligned to my upper jaw. How did they fix this?

Thank you

Anonymous said...

how do you like the clear retainers?

Anonymous said...

How do you like the clear retainers?