Tuesday, September 18, 2007

SURGERY's BOOKED

So Christmas came slightly early this year.....by that I mean, MY SURGERY DATE IS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I would have to wait until November, but I got an OCTOBER DATE!!! And its even the beginning of the month.

WRITE THIS DATE DOWN LADIES AND GENTS, THURSDAY OCTOBER 4TH

Im super duper excited, yes if thats possible for someone going in for surgery. Pre op is in a week...so today was spent scheduling dr sppts, dentist, ortho, cancelling other appts i know i cant make now, and i got all my time booked off work...2 months...yes i know this is a tad excessive, but considering im going in for my 2nd round of jaw surgery i definately want to play it safe. This will be the 2nd and LAST time.

I will try to get some good photo's taken before going in for a comparison for everyone and for myself...gota keep some pictures of the old me, well not sure if i will look that different but anyways.

Last thing i have to say is THANK GOODNESS i started buying my stuff a few weeks ago....hehe u never know right, guess it was telepathy. So thats it for now wish me luck!!!!!

Too excited to write anything more, SMILES

5 comments:

Graham said...

I'm right there after you, so put a good word in for me ok? :) Congrats on your quickly approaching date!!

Shontelly said...

WOW! Congrats you lucky lady you! I sure hope that I get some great news like this next week! Everyone seems to be having surgery next month.

Aimee said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! Good luck!

Erin said...

Yay, surgery date! That's a big step.

What was your first surgery & when?

I keep getting paranoid that I'll have to have a second surgery but everyone assures me that I'm being crazy and paranoid. ;)

Kristy Eng said...

First surgery was just upper. I hope this time it being upper and lower that there is more stability and it wont recess or move...im sure yours will be ok, mine was done when i was 15, so 12 years ago and a LOT has changed since then for the better, thankfully!