Saturday, September 8, 2007

updates

So Sept's moving along nicely, but not quickly enough. Honestly i cant WAIT for October to get my date...hope they call early october, i know im gona be so restless until i get that call.

So ive been reading through all the people's blogs who are still in recovery mode and man its soooooo helpful. I have already started picking up things here and there that i will need, and ive made my list of questions and concerns to ask the surgeon.

So far i have my protein powder, carnation breakfast, whiteboard, zip n squeeze pack with 5 of each bags and the face cold wrap (the one they give you at the hospital sucks cuz u can only put ice in it so its quite bulky, this one has gel packs, seems like it will be a bit more comfortable, if thats possible)

Still to get is soups, liquid vitamin, ice cream, yougourt...can anyone think of anything else.

My prof is already aware and has said he will be accomodating for the classes im going to miss and the exam, isnt he nice!!!

As for my bite, i plan on taking some profile and teeth pics soon and posting them, 1 for everyone to see and 2 for me to compare to after surgery.

Honestly though my bite seems so off now, its like teeth are touching that werent before, i have a different bite every time i close...and all ive had done braces wise so far is thicket wires, no actualy movement of indicidual teeth, weird.

So hopefully ill get those pics up soon, ill have to recruit someone to help me take em!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Hi kirsty im casey and ive just started my own blog. just had my operation 2 days ago! Sounds like u have thought of everything on the food front.