Sunday, November 4, 2007

1 month post op and sick as a dog

So its exactly 1 month today and guess who wakes up sick as a god. Someone has it in for me and doesnt want to make this recovery easy. I have no idea where i picked it up because i havent even really left the house much.

So i definitely have strep throat...thought it was the flu at first, but its definitely centred in my throat. Im HOPING tomorrow i feel better, cuz this thing has hit me so hard within the last 24 hours, honestly the worst i have ever felt.

Im hoping it gets better tonight, otherwise tomorrow im definitely gona pay a visit to the good ol family doctor. I am quite prone to strep throat so im probably due for my bi-montly sickness. Bad thing is i dont feel like eating, every swallow is like someone is stabbing me and im super swollen again.....yes just when it went down, im swollen again, so i definitely know something is up.

Wish me luck within the next 24 hours that this is some quick illness and it will go away, cuz i really dread hearing, "OPEN WIDE" so we can have a look inside, are you kidding me....um if 1/2 an inch is wide then, lol......fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Shontelly said...

omg WHAT LUCK and what a bummer!! How the heck is the doc going to be able to look in there?! I feel for ya woman.

Anonymous said...

HI, when you say you had your chin done, what do you mean?

Kristy Eng said...

genioplasty...they shortened my chin as it would have been too long and pointy once they lengthened the lower jaw

Graham said...

You did tell Dr T about this right??

Kristy Eng said...

hey graham, i called today but he wasnt in the office, and neither was a nurse, so i am to call first thing tomorrow am...let him know im on antibiotics, but more importantly that the swelling is back:(