Sunday, October 21, 2007

day 17

So its been 17 days since my surgery, it feels like the time has flown by and i cant believe i had major re constructive surgery only 17 days ago. However on the other hand, it feels like its been FOREVER, and I honestly cant wait for all of this to be over.

So as of lately i've been doing better i guess, lol. Still plugging away. Ive stopped taking my pain meds, i think ill try small Advil pills should i need anything. Its not really pain I'm feeling though, more of a pressure and weight. My face still feels so heavy and if i lean forward it pulls me forward, hehe. Imagine that, i lean forward and boom, just fall face first, would that be hilarious, and i wouldn't even feel a thing.

So my countdown is on, 2 days until i get this splint out. I'm so excited but having horrible nightmares at the same time. Its always the same one...i get there and he says, "oh, ur bite inst sitting quite where i want it, another week" OMG its suck a nightmare honestly to me. I want this awful splint out....i CRAVE FOOD!!!! Ive tried eating soft stuff, mashed potatoes, eggs, but i cant even open wide enough to get anything in, and when i do its tasteless...could my taste bud nerves have been cut too???

So i have new pics again from today...its getting a little easier to smile, but still the stitches are pulling inside, but not as much so definitely a good sign. My face is so electrifying, I'm getting shocks all the time from nerves doing their work so lets hope they are on their road to recovery.

Today i am going to the store to pick up some stuff...i haven't really felt like leaving the house prior to today, mainly due to lack of energy and i don't feel quite up to driving yet. So today me and the boyfriend are gonna visit WALMART, and let me tell u i am soooooooo excited, change of scenery!! Woohoo.....

1 comment:

chris k said...

Looking great Kristy! Your eyes seem much bigger now. But in a good china doll-ish way.