Wednesday, October 3, 2007

hourly countdown is on

So i cant believe its less than 24 hours until ill be done and in recovery. Crazy eh. It definately has hit me now...hopefully i can sleep tonight!

So I called the surgeon's office today just to confirm that everything is on schedule which it is. I asked them about my canker sore and they said it shouldnt be a problem cuz they arent contageous and not to worry....fiewf, now my mind is at ease.

So I cant eat anything after 12, and nothing but a little clear liquid tomorrow am...MAN am i gona be hungry, i dont have to be there until 10:30 are they nuts...i wont be eating for a while, why start the hunger pains before surgery, hehe...but doctors orders.

I have to be there at 10:30. My boyfriend is gona take me, but were also meeting my mom who is gona stay as well for the surgery, u know moms.

So thanks again to all for your well wishes, i definately have a lot of angels and prayers on my side, which im thhankful for! Hopefully ill be well enough to post on sat or sunday when i get home....until then, thank you everyone....see you with my new face and jaw!

4 comments:

Graham said...

I'll be sending good vibes to the east, I'm only two subway stops away from NYGH! Good luck!! :o)

allison said...

Good luck!!!

Shontelly said...

Hi Kristy!!

Anxiously waiting to hear and see pics all about the surgery!!! I'm sure you did well and I bet your hungrier than a blinkidyblank! HA!

Rachel said...

I'm glad I found your blog. I'm a 26 yr old too that just got braces on Wednesday. I'm looking to get my surgury done mid summer next year. These blogs sure are helpful. Best wishes during your recovery!
-Rachel